"More reworked oldies. I tried to keep them as true to form without being complete garbage. A few of the songs really needed some fresh riffage to enhance the old stuff. Some lyrics have been heavily reworked (tracks 1, 2, 5, 7, 8) while the others have been so burned into my memory that I found it impossible to change them...hence, why they are so immature. Enjoy!"
-Live Acoustic Drums (DDrum Wine Red 4-piece with Sabian Cymbals)
-Guitars (Ltd M200FM) through Orange 'Crush 20' Amp
-Bass (Ltd D5) through Orange 'Crush 20' Amp
released June 2, 2017
Recorded May 20-26, 2017 @ Fief Fifty Studios by Chris Shaver. Vocals recorded May 30 and June 1, 2017.
1. Wake Not The Dead (originally written February 1990)
2. Cultures Distort (originally written February 1990)
3. What Will Tomorrow Bring? (originally written September 1989 - chorus riff writing credits to Clayton Shaver)
4. Last Respects (originally written September 1989 - verse riff writing credits to Clayton Shaver)
5. Faces Of Death (originally written March 1990 - song title credit to Clayton Shaver)
6. Decapitation (originally written October 1989 - reworked, based on riffs by Clayton Shaver)
7. Cry Of The Hangman (originally written May 1990)
8. Knights Templars (originally written February 1990)
All music and lyrics written and performed by Chris Shaver, except where noted.
Cover artwork by Maurice Whitman.